Sticks, Strings & Other Things

Thursday, May 11, 2006

TBC's Fair Isle Sweater



This is the Fair Isle sweater I made my darling great-nephew (affectionately known as TBC) for his 1st birthday. His birthday was in February but I just got around to posting the photos so I'm showing it off now. The pattern is from the Spring '05 Interweave Knits and it's knit out of Nature Spun sport weight wool. It was a wonderful and quick knit and he looks adorable in it with his HUGE blue eyes! I did have to rip out the bind-off and redo the neck as TBC is a big-heided child and initially it wouldn't fit over his noggin but that wasn't any trouble at all. I'm thinking of making another in browns and creams...and maybe one in greens...and one in a deep red with black and white...

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home